Tuesday, April 27, 2010

William Shakespeare's Birthday







Hi! all of everybody, tonight we are going to celebrate the 446th birthdays for the Bard, also known officially as Sir. William Shakespeare. He is the king, who has inspired countless writers around the globe, by his timeless masterpieces of 37 plays and 154 sonnets. This helped him to become the top ten most influential person in the second millenniums.


Last year, this time in our poetry course, we were very busy in reciting his plays for performing in class, and it was amazing that it still last in our memories today. It was a happy and hard working class even though we cannot absorb entire meaning and some difficult terms in the course; we appreciate the value and beauty of the words. More importantly, the valuable themes of each poem which we have learned. This memory has lasted as the "Daffodils", something that remain, when nothing, but vacant mood.


Hey, everyone, don’t be sleepy because it is time that I am going to introduce my collection of very short prose and poems. I tell you the truth my main concepts here are dark, pessimistic, and harsh because during this month my mind is full of these stuffs. However, I also wrote a few optimistic poems as well. Actually, in the texts that I wrote are non-religions texts, so if you don’t want to pursue the dark thought you can turn away now, but I think Shakespeare is going to like it. For those of you who think they can take it I say please wake up the to Mad Hause, Good Luck to all of you, Happy Birthday Mr. Shakespeare.

I would like to dedicate this occasion to our teacher Mrs. Goswami that she has inspired and pushed us a great deal to pursue our knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment