Monday, April 26, 2010

Homecoming




Homecoming, I've seen a lot of changed things. It used to be a place that I've stored my memories deep inside rooted solidly in my soul, but on the other direction, it has echoed loudly from the ground to deny my presence. I said to myself that I have belonged here no more. The more I try to understand its nature; the more I find it hard to figure out. The road is so long to understand the truth yet it’s no doubt of where to go. "It is to go nowhere."


Short Explanations: In this very short prose, I tend to express my internal feeling when I found out that the place, where I used to live, learn, and love, has no longer been a home for my heart; no more nostalgia. It has become so alien to me. Being sad and agony, I cannot adapt myself to a place that it was once called home, which has been now no different from an alien territory. I, then, raise up my right hand and peeped out my middle finger to the signal of last farewell.

1 comment:

  1. Hello how are you? thank and would you teach me more dear!

    ReplyDelete